Water Treatment Panels
For various water treatment tasks, IWAKI provides a plug’n play solutions with controllers and pumps.
The water treatment device is supplied on a white PVC panel ready for wall mounting or equivalent.
The water treatment panel contains:
- 1 pcs. Walchem W100 process controller
- 1 pcs. EJ or EWN dosing pump
- 1 pcs. Electrical box
The W100 Series controllers feature 3 powerful control outputs making it a more versatile, high value choice among entry level water treatment controllers. All models are available with up to 4 outputs for remote monitoring, pump control, valves etc.
Software updates can be easily downloaded and installed via USB on-site.
IWAKI can offer the following:
- Panel with EJ-dosing pump (the economical solution)
- Panel with EWN-dosing pump (for more demanding tasks)
|Dosing Pump||Flow||Discharge Pressure||Materials||Pump Type|
|EJ||1,14 - 12 l/hour||0,15 – 1,2 MPa||PVC / PVDF||Electromagnetic metering pump|
|EWN||2,3 – 25,2 l/hour||0,2 – 1,0 MPa||PVC / PP / SS / PVDF||Electromagnetic metering pump|
Also available with basic safety cover for the pump
- UV resistant
- Protects the pump from chemistry or rain
- Protects operating personnel from chemistry if a hose or fitting leaks