DRN Pump Protector
Detects unusual pump operating conditions including dry-running and overload
The DRN model protects equipment (including pumps) from damage!
Minimizes production downtime.
Identifies possible causes of alarms so they can be investigated and addressed.
- Multiple Input: Two analog, one digital, one temperature input and one current input
- Easy operation: Equipped with EASY setup mode to remember the operation status and set the lower/upper limit values, as well as AUTO setup mode
- Bar graph: Visible indication of current operating status
- Logging capability: Data log feature for preventative maintenance scheduling
- Communication: RS485 external communication capability
Supported pump models: MX, SMX, MXM, MDM, MDE and MDW.
|Amperometric range||0,5 - 30 A||5 - 200 A|
|Analog input 1||4 - 20 mA or 1 - 5 V|
|Analog input 2||4 - 20 mA or 1 - 5 V|
|Temperature range:||-50 - 200°C (Pt100, K thermocouple)|
|Digital contact input:||No-voltage contact signal (also for external reset)|
|Contact output:||For pre-alarm: AC250V 8 A (load resistance) 1c
For pump-stopping: AC250V 8A (load resistance) 1a
|Logging capability:||Past records (with the calendar)|