Chemical Pumps – MDM Series
- No shaft seal, providing leak-free operation and a cleaner work environment.
- All wet-end parts are in materials that are fully resistant to the media.
- Simple construction – minimal maintenance.
- The pump is encased in cast iron (heavy duty).
- Available in compliance with ATEX regulations.
- The MDM 25 to MDM 50 pumps are approved (with PFA, PTFE and SiC wet-end parts) according to EC1935 / 2004 for use in the food industry and in the pharmaceutical industry.
- In connection with the approval migration analyzes with various simulants (acetic acid, ethanol, isooctane and water) were performed by an independent testing institute.
- Also FDA approved with wet-end parts in PFA and SIC
Technical Data (50Hz)
|Model||MDM 25||MDM 32||MDM 40||MDM 50|
|Max. flow:||300 l/min||600 l/min||1.000 l/min||1.400 l/min|
|Max. head:||75 m||70 m||35 m||46 m|
|Max. operating pressure:||16 bar||16 bar||16 bar||16 bar|
|Materials:||ETFE & PFA||ETFE & PFA||ETFE & PFA||ETFE & PFA|
|Motor power:||1,5 - 15 kW||4,0 - 15 kW||4,0 - 7,5 kW||5,5 - 15 kW|
|Temperature range:||-20 to 150°C||-20 to 150°C||-20 to 150°C||-20 to 150°C|
Best-in-class MDM pumps
MDM40-2 & MDM50-2
- High efficiency compared to similar mag-drive pumps
- New impeller design reduces the risk of cavitation
- Good resistance to abnormal operation and particles
- Easy and simple maintenance
Technical Data (50Hz) for MDM40-2 & MDM50-2
|Model||MDM 40-2||MDM 50-2|
|Max. flow:||1.450 l/min||1.800 l/min|
|Max. head:||61 m||63 m|
|Max. operating pressure:||16 bar||16 bar|
|Motor power:||5,5 - 30 kW||5,5 - 30 kW|
|Temperature range:||-20 to 150°C||-20 to 150°C|
DRN Pump Protector
Detects unusual pump operating conditions including dry-running and overload
The DRN model protects pumps from damage!
Read more about the DRN Pump Protector
The pump also comes built-in